Monday, March 8, 2010

Waterfall Card - Fun Format with endless Possibilities

I think the Waterfall Card has been around for a long time but it continues to please everyone who sees it and I had lots of fun making 3 new versions of this card.

Stampin' Up! provides all the materials you need for wonderful cards. The first card is done with the stamp set "For All You Do" and encorporates the delightful designer series paper called "Cottage Wall".

A Waterfall card allows you to show 4 different images - and when the recipient pulls the tie at the bottom, the images flip over reavealing each one in sequence. Its fun and adictive. Everyone wants to pull the "waterfall" over and over again.

These cards are simple to make and once you get started - you don't want to stop.



And don't forget the inside of your card. You can have as much fun with the inside - just let the card say what you feel.

Love the colors and the set - so PRETTY. Now lets try something a bit whimsical.

FOX and FRIENDS - just the stamp set for this project.


These little animals are so fun to work with. I purchased the clear mount set and I love the way I can see exactly where I want to place these stamps. Plus, storage is wonderful. Now I can have even more stamps at my fingertips - the only limit is my pocketbook LOL.



How about some thing for EASTER



This is typical Stampin' Up! quality - a great set to work with. I used Paper Piecing to fill in the egg and Blender Pens to Watercolor the chicken. It was fun and easy!
Don't you love how my egg tumbles around as you pull the string!













AND - DON'T FORGET THE INSIDE: A little two step Stampin' just for fun.



If you want instructions for this card, click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. These are some of the cutest waterfall cards I have ever seen! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete